Ray Gen, Ed. D.
Loyola Marymount University
|MS Excel: Advance Applications|
Sample Data - graphs and charts demo.
See Excel work in School Reports.
EXCEL Lab Work
1. Arrange your data in columns.
2. Find the Sum, Average, Count, Min, and Max of one of your numeric data.
3. Sort data in one of your columns without confusing the other columns.
4. Find totals for your columns and type in excel.
5. Make charts and tables of your data.
6. Use Excel to draw illustrations of your survey/data.
7. Make an organizational chart of your school.
Tech Journal - reflect on your ability in MS Excel in BlackBoard.