||Lesson: Making your webpages with FrontPage
1. Create a new
folder - name of the folder is your last name - use no spaces and no upper
2. Open a new page in Microsoft Frontpage.
3. Save your first page and title it "index" - use no spaces, no upper
case and no quotation marks.
4. All pictures, graphs, art, etc. must first be saved into your folder
before you insert it into your web pages.
5. Choose a template design if you wish.
6. Make your content applicable to your classroom or your future classroom
7. Link all your pages together - use a common navigation scheme.
8. Create links to external pages.
9. Upload your pages.
IMPORTANT: everything you want on the web MUST be
in your folder.