|Post AP Projects|
|Project A - Graduation Speech Due May 22|
|We have all heard graduation speeches. We have listen to some famous speakers. Write a farewell speech to your classmates. Limit 500-700 words.|
|Project B - Resume - Everyone must create a usable resume. For examples, see my online resume. (You will be looking for jobs soon.) Due May 28|
|Project C - Annotated Bibliography Due June 3|
|Write an annotated bibliography regarding a topic in your
declared college major. If you are undeclared, then your bibliography
should include various the fields you are interested in.
1. Log into your college's online library system using your Student ID you obtained after you committed to your school.
2. Take a screen shot of your access into your college's library database.
3. Find out and use the style manual that your intended major uses. For example, psychology and education majors both use APA. Sociology uses the ASA (American Sociology Association) Style Manual, etc.
4. You need to have 10 sources. Please include at least 5 journals in your field. At least 3 sources must be dated the current year.
5. Your annotation should describe and evaluate the source in 4-5 sentences.
Santiago Canyon College (Orange) Video Intro
Purdue Owl's Annotated Bibliography
Prince George Community College
UC Santa Cruz
Long Beach State
University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill
University of Wisconsin
University of Washington
Oregon State University
Arizona State University
University of Colorado
University of Toronto
At the top of your webpage please provide:
Format: (link to webpage where you found format info)
|Project C - chAll projects are to be posted on
your website by the due date. Doing a good job on all projects will
boost your grade one level. Not doing any one of these projects will
reduce your grade one level.
Late projects will disqualify the boost. Senior Ditch Day(s) will also disqualify any boost.
Project D -
1. Literature Review - Write a synthesis essay using
5-7 articles from
your annotated bibliography. Discuss an issue in your chosen the field of
study. - See video on
3. For those of you in Calculus, write up your Roller Coaster project using CSE or IEEE format. Explain the math, physics, and/or engineering principles behind the project. You must have at least 5 sources (1 textbook, 2 journals, 2 others). See project instructions. (Can be done with your math group.)
4. Chemistry Final. "Describe a recent breakthrough or innovation in
chemistry (and/or its applications) that has improved the quality of
people’s lives today."